samedi, mars 08, 2008

Les Puces de Vanves



Music by Mike Markaverich

12 commentaires:

Michael Salone a dit…

You know I love Mike Markaverich's music, and along with this video it's even better! Great job to both of you...

Petrea Burchard a dit…

I like this animoto software. It gives me a chance to see more "background" of your photo in a fun way.

Coltrane_lives a dit…

Thoughtfully rendered. Nice key accompaniment, too. Wish I were there. :-)

Tomate Farcie a dit…

Sympa les photos qui dansent! Well done, again!

Chuck Pefley a dit…

Lovely! That was a fun trip!! Thanks!!!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto a dit…

I've never heard of Animoto. Is this another technical nightmare i have to face? The effect is wonderful. Can i manage it? Michael be kind.

Sanib a dit…

I feel good to be back in Paris by viewing your pics that I visited 3 times the past 5 years. I am basically a writer but love to take pics, so please see my blog www.wildborneo.blogspot.com.

Monica a dit…

Greaaaat video! I absolutely love the music, makes me feel like wanting to hear some more.

Lilla a dit…

Brings back memories to me. love the video and the music too.
aloha from the Islands
Lilla

Mynrose a dit…

Ooh lovely! My fav music! And nice pictures Eric :) Great one!

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ a dit…

I always love your videos. This one is a lot of fun!

Marilyn la Californienne a dit…

Thanks very much for the virtual-shopping expedition. Great way to economize, shopping this way!!